WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe we will be successful if our clients are successful.
We believe that solving the hardest problems requires the best and brightest personnel. We believe that the best people will be drawn to the opportunity to work on the hardest problems. We build our firm around that belief. We believe you can’t do one without the other. We believe these two parts of our mission reinforce each other and make our firm strong and enduring.
We believe in professionalism. For us this means to always:
- Put the client’s interest ahead of our own.
This means we deliver more value than expected. It doesn’t mean doing whatever the client asks.
- Behave as professionals.
Uphold absolute integrity. Show respect to local custom and culture, as long as we don’t compromise our integrity.
- Keep our client information confidential.
We don’t reveal sensitive information. We don’t promote our own good work. We focus on making our clients successful.
- Tell the truth as we see it.
We stay independent and able to disagree, regardless of the popularity of our views or their effect on our fees. We have the courage to invent and champion unconventional solutions to problems. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations.
- Deliver the best of our firm to every client as cost effectively as we can.
We expect that our people spend clients’ and our firm’s resources as if their own resources were at stake.
We believe in the power of one firm. We maintain consistently high standards for service and people so that we can always bring the best team of minds from around the world–with the broadest range of industry and functional experience–to bear on every engagement.
We believe in teamwork and collaboration. We come to better answers in teams than as individuals. So we do not compete against each other. Instead, we share a structured problem–solving approach, where all opinions and options are considered, researched, and analyzed carefully before recommendations are made.
We believe in helping each other: We give each other tireless support. We are fiercely dedicated to developing and coaching one another and our clients. Ours is a firm of leaders who want the freedom to do what they think is right.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR SUCCESS
- We put our money where our mouth is. Our preference is to align our economics with those of our clients, so that we prosper only if our clients prosper
- Consultants are clear and direct-no jargon
- We tell it like it is-even if management doesn’t want to hear it
- And we work well with your people at all levels as a catalyst to get the job done